For all appointments and inquiries, please call 07920 111537 or click here to request an appointment online.
We are happy to hear from you. Please contact us using the information below:
18 – 22 Queen Anne Street,
Mile End Road
Essex Cardiothoracic Centre,
Basildon University Hospital,
1 West Ferry Circus,
1 Beaumont Sq
- 07920 111537
We are on Facebook , click here to find out more.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following
- Referral letter from your GP, family physician or other doctor.
- Have your insurance information.
- Copies of operation records, medical records, x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and so on from prior doctor visits.
- A list of all medications that you are currently taking
- A list of any known drug allergies and the symptoms you may have from taking these medicines
Very often during the course of your evaluation or treatment for cardiology and the investigation they will require is an Electrocardiogram (ECG) to determine the cause of a problem or to evaluate your progress.
To cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours. Please cancel at least 1 day ahead so that your appointment time can be allocated to another patient who is seeking treatment.
Click on below tabs to know more