When you come for your appointments, please remember to bring the following
- Referral letter from your GP, family physician or other doctor.
- Have your insurance information.
- Copies of operation records, medical records, x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and so on from prior doctor visits.
- A list of all medications that you are currently taking
- A list of any known drug allergies and the symptoms you may have from taking these medicines
Very often during the course of your evaluation or treatment for cardiology and the investigation they will require is an Electrocardiogram (ECG) to determine the cause of a problem or to evaluate your progress.